These no bake Mango Coconut Cashew Bars are an easy way to take a trip to the tropics with every bite. Medjool dates, dried mango, coconut, cashews and a nice drizzle of white chocolate make these a great pick me up anytime, any day!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a commission.
Coming to you on this summer night with a case of the sniffles. Summer colds are no fun–not that any cold is. Yesterday was much worse so I am thinking having extra vitamin D has to help move this thing along quickly right?
I am not gonna hang around too much, just here to bring you a recipe tonight and then head to bed. Hope that’s okay with you! Next time I will stick around and chat a bit more, promise.
Tonight let’s get tropical!
Dried mango has been a new favorite snack around our house lately, so I was quite pleased to add it into these simple no bake coconut cashew bars. We have been eating strip after strip for snacks, but when we tried these little numbers, we were hooked. Chewy, sweet and a slight touch of sea salt–a great snack to get you going through your day.
If you are a fan of Larabars, then these are your kind of bars. They use medjool dates to sweeten and bind everything together. I use them quite often in no bake bites like my Blueberry Lemon Energy Bites–the bites my hubby and father in law are obsessed with or my personal favorite, these Carrot Cake Bites. The best! Dates are such an amazing food if you ask me. Check out these Lemon Coconut Energy Bars as well!
The combo of mango, coconut and cashews in these bars were 100% meant to be–and the drizzle of white chocolate seals the DEAL. It takes your average snack to WOW in seconds. The drizzle adds a bit of fancy too if you are treating friends to these bars–obviously I am trying to talk you into the white chocolate–DON’T SKIP IT. Promise you will be happy you didn’t.
Go grab those food processors and get to it friends! You will be snackin’ in no time!
Check out these other snack recipes:
- Sweet and Salty Roasted Trail Mix
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- Maple Vanilla Spiced Pecans
- White Bean Apple Bars
- No Bake Mocha Brownies
- 1 1/2 c raw cashews
- 2/3 c shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 10-12 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 c dried mango pieces (I took slices and broke them into smaller pieces to measure)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of sea salt
- 1/2 c white chocolate chips
- water, if needed
- In a food processor, process cashews until broken down to fine grain like texture.
- Add in dates, mango, coconut, vanilla and sea salt. Blend until a dough begins to form. If it seems dry, add a tablespoon of water and process a bit more.
- On a piece of parchment, roll dough into a ball. Then either 1. take another piece of parchment on top and use a rolling pin to roll out into about 3/4 in thick bars. or 2. place parchment into and 8×8 pan and press firmly into pan. If using the rolling pin, you may have some rounder edges, also make sure it is pressed well to hold together.
- Chill in freezer for about 5-10 minutes. While freezing, warm up white chocolate chips in microwave, 20 seconds at a time until melted. Transfer to a plastic bag or frosting bag and cut a small slit in one corner and drizzle over bars–you can do this before or after cutting bars!
- Store extras in an air tight container in the refrigerator.