These Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Balls, aka Chunky Monkey Oatmeal Bites are the perfect peanut butter snack for when you have ripe bananas to use up. Whip them up in just 10 minutes! The perfect snack that everyone will love.
Bananas, nuts and chocolate, oh my! These Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Balls are the perfect snack to make when those bananas are getting brown.
I am always playing around with no bake oatmeal bites that can hold a candle to my favorite recipe yet, my No Bake Peanut Butter Energy Bites, but not much has really been close.
Like I said, I have had a lot of extra bananas that needed to be used and so I played around with them for this recipe to create these Chunky Monkey Oatmeal Bites.
Why these Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal bites are the best:
- They are so kid friendly.
- Use up ripe bananas instead of tossing them.
- The perfect snack--great way to fuel.
- They are soooo delicious!
- Easy to vary with other add ins: white chocolate chips, raisins, cinnamon, etc.
Peanut butter or almond butter can really work easily for the recipe. I could eat either one smothered on a banana any day so these bites are a bit inspired by this love I would say. No baking required and it's easy as mash, stir and roll. Can't go wrong with that, right?
I considered adding shredded coconut to these but ended up not doing so. If you add some, let me know how it tastes!
So if you are tired of the same old peanut butter oatmeal bites, give these a shot to get crazy and shake things up!
Other no bake snacks:
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
- Chai Spiced Energy Bites
- Blueberry Muffin Oat Bites
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Buckeye Bites
- Pecan Pie Energy Balls
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Balls
- In a large mixing bowl, mash banana completely.
- Stir in peanut butter, maple/honey, and vanilla and mix well.
- Add in dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Let chill for about 10-15 minutes in the fridge.
- Roll into bite sized balls and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator.