These simple creamy Peach Popsicles are quick and easy to whip up and full of creamy, fruity goodness. When you need a refreshing treat, grab on of these!
It's HOT out. We were spoiled here in Cincy with some really mild days, but summer is back and it looks like it isn't going anywhere.
I am not super big on fruit, but the summer makes me crave it so much. I often opt for veggies over the fruit, or just have it at one meal, most likely in my oatmeal. I just came home from the grocery with a cart full of berries, watermelon, mangoes, peaches, and so much more.
Summer heat means we need a cool treat!
Typically, over the summer we have some sort of popsicle in the freezer. Anthony is a big fan and I really prefer the homemade versions.
Sometimes I whip up smoothies and just freeze them, other times I opt for a frozen chocolate treat, but the last week or so, I have been cooling off with these Creamy Peach Popsicles.
They are so simple. Literally a few things in the blender and then freeze. You can pretty easily make these dairy free with full fat coconut milk, but I opted for the cream. And they were so creamy and did the trick of refreshing and cooling me off at the same time!
I recognize that most treats you are seeing this weekend are more than likely a combo of red, white and blue, but there is no rule that you have to eat these colors over the 4th of July weekend. Any summer treat will do for me and these fresh, creamy treats are just right to hit the spot.
Can you make these Creamy Peach Popsicles Dairy Free?
So glad you asked! You most certainly can! Instead of using whipping cream, opt for a full fat can of coconut milk. These will have a slightly different flavor due to the coconut, keep in mind. But they are still delicious! Peaches and cream popsicles, but without the cream!
What you will need to make these Peach Popsicles:
- peaches: fresh or frozen will most certainly work. Go with what you have available!
- whipping cream: as I mentioned above, coconut milk will work for dairy free.
- maple or honey: opt for your favorite sweetener really. And it may be sweet enough for you without any!
Check out these other refreshing treats:
Dairy Free Peanut Butter Swirl Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Bars
4 Ingredient Nutella Swirl Ice Cream
DID YOU MAKE ONE OF MY RECIPES? LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW! I ALSO LOVE TO SEE YOUR LEMONS + ZEST RECIPES ON SOCIAL MEDIA–TAG ME @LEMONSANDZEST ON INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK!
- 4 c sliced peaches fresh or frozen will work
- 1 c whipping cream or full fat canned coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 T pure maple or honey
- In a blender, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour evenly into desired popsicle molds (amount of popsicles will vary by your mold)
- Freeze for about 4-6 hours before serving.