These Peach Overnight Oats are a simple make ahead breakfast that will be waiting for you in the morning. Easy as pie--but actually easier! Fresh juicy peaches, a hint of cinnamon and more in this easy healthy make ahead oatmeal!
This post was originally published June 2016 and copy and photos updated May 2020.
Just when I thought there were no other flavors for overnight oats, THIS happened.
I was sitting at work the other day and learned about the Peach Truck. Apparently there is this couple from Georgia who brings fresh Georgia peaches on the road and sells them for a very fair price. Fresh, juicy, Georgia peaches.
So clearly peach overnight oats HAD to happen!
Overnight Oats are my Go To Breakfast
There is NOTHING easier than overnight oats for breakfast. Nothing.
Prepped in 5 minutes, ready when you wake up and easy to take on the run when the morning doesn't allow for a sit down meal.
And with fresh peaches? Wow!
I added yogurt to these overnight oats which is different for me, and I LOVE the creaminess.
The touch of cinnamon is what really pulls the peach pie flavor together.
Eat these warm or straight from the fridge! Make them with regular or gluten free oats, either will work just fine! Other than that, go to bed and wake up to breakfast!
- I find that peaches ripen SO fast. During the summer, I keep a bunch of sliced frozen peaches in the freezer so that I have them on hand for when I really need some peach pie overnight oats! And if all else fails, canned peaches could work as well.
- Chia seeds are optional. They add more fiber and protein into these peach overnight oats. Don't feel like you have to go out and buy something new to make this recipe. You will be just fine without!
- Can you make these peach overnight oats vegan? You sure can! Use a dairy free milk and you are certainly all set to enjoy these as a plant based breakfast.
Check out these other recipes:
- Banana Bread Overnight Oats
- Blueberry Lemon Overnight Oats
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oats
DID YOU MAKE ONE OF MY RECIPES? LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW! I ALSO LOVE TO SEE YOUR LEMONS + ZEST RECIPES ON SOCIAL MEDIA–TAG ME @LEMONSANDZEST ON INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK!
Peach Pie Overnight Oats
- ½ c rolled oats regular or gluten free
- 2-3 T vanilla or peach yogurt
- ⅓ c unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- ⅓ c diced peaches fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional if not on hand)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- dash of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients into a jar or bowl that can be sealed.
- Stir well to combine.
- Seal and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Enjoy in the morning warm or chilled.
Feel free to make this more parfait like by adding the peaches separately as you pile it into a jar!
Mesha Davis says
Seriously, add an 1/8 tsp of Almond extract. It makes fantastic flavor into ambrosia fireworks!
Ohhhhh I love this idea. ????????????????????????
These sound amazing! What a delicious way to stay the day! And thanks for the tip about frozen peaches, I never knew you could freeze them!
Frozen peaches are the BEST BEST BEST. Add them to smoothies and so much more. Thanks so much Robyn!
Thanks for sharing! Does it keep long?
Hi! Thank you! It should be fine for 3-4 days!
This looks so good! What a great breakfast meal prep idea!
Thanks Suzanne! These are one of my faves!
Your OO recipes look so delicious. I can't wait to try them ALL! 🙂
Thanks so so much Renee!!! They are my fave recipes of all!
This looks absolutely delish. I have been wanting to try overnight oats and this looks like a great spot to start. Can you tell me what kind of oats you use? There are so many varities, I'm never sure. I have quick oats in my pantry, will that work?
Hi!! I use rolled most of the time but I’ve made them with quick oats as well and think they still are amazing!
This looks amazing!! I’ve never done overnight oats but this is a must and I love peaches. Seems healthy too.
Overnight oats are the BEST. Promise