These Peach Overnight Oats are a simple make ahead breakfast that will be waiting for you in the morning. Easy as pie--but actually easier! Fresh juicy peaches, a hint of cinnamon and more in this easy healthy make ahead oatmeal!
This post was originally published June 2016 and copy and photos updated May 2020.
Just when I thought there were no other flavors for overnight oats, THIS happened.
I was sitting at work the other day and learned about the Peach Truck. Apparently there is this couple from Georgia who brings fresh Georgia peaches on the road and sells them for a very fair price. Fresh, juicy, Georgia peaches.
So clearly peach overnight oats HAD to happen!
Overnight Oats are my Go To Breakfast
There is NOTHING easier than overnight oats for breakfast. Nothing.
Prepped in 5 minutes, ready when you wake up and easy to take on the run when the morning doesn't allow for a sit down meal.
And with fresh peaches? Wow!
I added yogurt to these overnight oats which is different for me, and I LOVE the creaminess.
The touch of cinnamon is what really pulls the peach pie flavor together.
Eat these warm or straight from the fridge! Make them with regular or gluten free oats, either will work just fine! Other than that, go to bed and wake up to breakfast!
- I find that peaches ripen SO fast. During the summer, I keep a bunch of sliced frozen peaches in the freezer so that I have them on hand for when I really need some peach pie overnight oats! And if all else fails, canned peaches could work as well.
- Chia seeds are optional. They add more fiber and protein into these peach overnight oats. Don't feel like you have to go out and buy something new to make this recipe. You will be just fine without!
- Can you make these peach overnight oats vegan? You sure can! Use a dairy free milk and you are certainly all set to enjoy these as a plant based breakfast.
Check out these other recipes:
- Banana Bread Overnight Oats
- Blueberry Lemon Overnight Oats
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oats
Peach Pie Overnight Oats
- Combine all ingredients into a jar or bowl that can be sealed.
- Stir well to combine.
- Seal and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Enjoy in the morning warm or chilled.
Feel free to make this more parfait like by adding the peaches separately as you pile it into a jar!