Ginger Peach White Sangria
Simple and refreshing, Ginger Peach White Sangria is the perfect easy cocktail recipe for all of your summer occasions!
- 1 bottle white wine I used Pinot Grigio
- 1 liter ginger beer (or approx. 3 12 oz. cans)
- 1/4 c peach schnapps or peach liqueur
- 3 ripe peaches
- 2 lemons
- 1 T sugar or sweetener optional
Slice peaches and lemons and add to 2 quart pitcher.
Add ginger beer, wine and peach schnapps and stir.
If desired, add sugar or sweetener and stir to dissolve.
Chill for 2-4 hours before serving.
- For small batch, use a can or half bottle of wine, one can/1/2 liter bottle of ginger beer, a few slices of peaches and lemon and about a T of peach schnapps.
- No ginger beer? You can also use ginger ale. The ginger flavor will be less strong, but still very delicious.
- Frozen peaches will work in this peach sangria, but I don't suggest using canned peaches.
- You can make this sangria a day in advanced. The peaches will be much softer but they will also really have time to infuse with the wine.
Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 281mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg