Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats
Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats means pie for breakfast! These simple overnight oats are packed with goodness and tastes like one of my favorite pie flavors!
- ½ c rolled oats regular or gluten free
- ⅔ c unsweetened coconut milk or milk of choice
- 2 T shredded coconut
- 1 T chia seeds
- 2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 2 T coconut yogurt (coconut flavored) I used to use 2 teaspoon coconut butter, but it is not as accessible
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Dash of sea salt
Combine all ingredients in a bowl or jar that can be sealed tight.
Stir well to combine.
Seal jar and refrigerate over night or at least 4 hours.
Serve warm or cold and with desired garnishes such as toasted coconut flakes, fresh berries or even sliced almonds!
- When I originally published this recipe, I used coconut butter in place of the yogurt. However, coconut butter is not the easiest to access and can be tricky to use when it hardens. If you have coconut butter, feel free to add a spoonful to your coconut overnight oats!
- Easily make this recipe gluten free and dairy free. Make sure your rolled oats say "certified gluten free" and use dairy free yogurt and milk for vegan/dairy free. There are a lot of options out there these days!
- Possible add ins: sliced almonds, raisins, fresh berries, chocolate chips, flaxmeal, protein powder, or even some cocoa powder. Make these your own!
Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 277mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 17g | Calcium: 205mg | Iron: 3mg