Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Cheesecake for breakfast? Of course! These Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats are a simple and delicious breakfast that can be meal prepped and ready when you wake up. Fresh berries, cream cheese and a hint of maple in this hearty oatmeal will have you excited to wake up!
- ½ c rolled oats regular or gluten free
- ½ c milk of choice
- 1 T cream cheese
- 5-7 strawberries
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup separated
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
In the bottom of a jar or small bowl, mash strawberries and 1 teaspoon maple syrup.
Add all other ingredients into the jar or bowl and stir well to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Warm before serving if desired. Stir in some strawberry jam or add some sliced strawberries before serving.
- You can eat these strawberry cheesecake overnight oats hot or cold. Warm them up in the morning and toss some extra milk in if they seem a bit too thick after warming. I typically microwave them for about 45 seconds to one minute or so.
- No strawberries? Use jam. You can use some strawberry jam instead of fresh or frozen strawberries if you are all out of berries.
- Storage instructions: These overnight oats will store well in a sealed container for up to 5 days. Refrigerate them in an air tight container and you are set. Give them a stir when you are ready to eat and add an extra splash of milk if they seem too thick.
Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 104mg | Potassium: 399mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 392IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 214mg | Iron: 2mg