Cinnamon Crescent Roll Cheesecake Stuffed Wreath
Holiday baking CAN be easy! This Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Stuffed Crescent Wreath is the recipe you need for a quick, easy treat everyone will love. Perfect for holiday brunch or a simple dessert to add to the spread.
- 2 crescent roll packages (8 oz.)
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c sugar
- ½ c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Extra cinnamon and sugar for topping
- ½ c powdered sugar
- 1-2 T milk
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a small bowl, mix together (with a mixer) the cream cheese, cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and powdered sugar. Set aside.
Lightly grease a pizza pan or round cookie sheet. Take one of the Crescents and gently fold it in half. Lay it on your pan so that it comes close to the outer edge to help center your wreath. Lay it down and open it to unfold.
Lay the next crescent out flat overlapping a bit more than halfway across and press firmly so the dough connects together. Continue to line up the rest of the crescents until you have a complete circle.
Add a spoonful of the cheesecake mixture to each crescent, placing it right above where the crescents connect. Spread the mixture slightly outward toward the crescent intersects. (see photos above)
Fold over each crescent and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown to your liking.
Allow to cool and then mix together drizzle ingredients and drizzle your wreath. Add chopped pecans if desired. Enjoy!
- I prefer the regular crescent rolls over the Grands! however, you can use either. With the Grand's, even baking on the bottom layer is a bit trickier as it is much thicker. If you can use the regular, I highly suggest doing so!
- You can prep this in advance and bake later. I have prepped this Cinnamon Crescent Roll Wreath up to 24 hours in advance and then baked it just before serving.
- You can omit the cinnamon in the cheesecake filling for just a regular cheesecake filling if desired.
- For a festive look, add some fake holly in the middle of the wreath!
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 269mg | Potassium: 20mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 190IU | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg