Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
These chocolate peanut butter overnight oats are perfect for busy mornings. Whip up several at a time in just 5 minutes and have breakfast ready for you when you wake up. Easily made vegan and gluten free.
- ½ cup rolled oats regular or gluten free
- 2-3 tsp peanut butter or any nut or seed butter
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup or honey
- ½ cup milk of choice
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 tsp chia seeds optional
Combine all ingredients in small jar or bowl that can be sealed. Stir well and then cover.
Refrigerate overnight. Serving options: serve with a sprinkle of cocoa nibs, extra peanut butter drizzle, dark chocolate chips, or sliced banana.
- Sweeten these overnight oats with your preferred sweetener and use the maple syrup as a guide. Everyone has a different preferred level of sweet.
- I had 2 tsp of shredded coconut in this recipe for a long time, feel free to add it, but it is not everyone's favorite so moved it to the notes as an option!
Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 135mg | Potassium: 416mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Calcium: 203mg | Iron: 3mg