Peanut Butter Banana Protein Overnight Oats
Wake up to a hearty, protein packed breakfast with these Peanut Butter Banana Protein Overnight Oats. Freshly sliced bananas, peanut butter, oats and all the goodness make this breakfast the fuel you need to keep on going all morning!
- 1/2 c rolled oats regular or gluten free
- 1/2 small to medium banana sliced
- 2/3 c unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/2 T chia seeds
- 1/2 - 1 T protein powder
- 1/2 - 1 T natural creamy peanut butter or any other nut or seed butter
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 - 3 tsp pure maple syrup
- dash of sea salt
Combine oats, chia seeds, maple, peanut butter, vanilla and salt and stir to combine.
Add in milk and stir.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least for about 4 hours. Add sliced bananas just before serving.
Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 332mg | Potassium: 514mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 285mg | Iron: 3mg