Easy Maple Roasted Trail Mix
An easy trail mix recipe with maple roasted almonds, pecans, pumpkin seeds and more. A little sweet and salty, and plenty of fuel! Whip this snack up in a few minutes of prep and roast for just 15 minutes.
- 1 ½ c raw almonds
- 1 c pecans halves or pieces will work
- ½ c pepitas pumpkin seeds
- ½ c golden raisins
- ½ c coconut flakes
- 2 T coconut oil melted
- 2 T pure maple syrup or honey
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
Spread evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake for about 15 minutes.
Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy. Store at room temperature in an air tight container.
- Since this roasted trail mix is an on the go type of snack, the oil and maple syrup are minimal. This is to reduce the level of stickiness of your snack. If you want a bit more sweetness to this recipe, you can certainly add it!
- If you want to add any sort of chocolate chunks or chips into this recipe, wait until after it has cooled. Otherwise things will get very messy!
- This trail mix with roasted almonds and all the other goodies will form clusters if you allow it to cool completely before touching it. Then you can break it into small pieces and enjoy!
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 304mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 2mg