Mango Avocado Salsa
Fresh avocado, juicy mango, cilantro and more make this simple fresh salsa a great addition to any meal or a delicious snack. This Mango Avocado Salsa is an easy way to add some extra flavor to your day!
- 2 ripe mangoes peeled and diced (about 2 ½ - 3 cups)
- 3 ripe avocados semi-ripe
- 1 jalapeño or green chile seeded and diced
- 1-2 limes 2-3 T
- ½ diced red onion
- ½ c chopped cilantro
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon Sea salt and cracked pepper adjusted to taste
Prep and cut all of the ingredients and add to a mixing bowl. Toss well to combine. Adjust taste as desired by adding salt, pepper, more lime juice or cilantro.
Chill for about 15 minutes or longer before serving--if you can wait! Store for about 2 days in an air tight container.
- This Mango Avocado Salsa is best when eaten the day it is made as it looks the best too. However, thanks to the lime juice, it still tastes amazing and fresh 2 days later even. A few of the avocado pieces may brown a bit, but overall, it will stay fresh.
- For best results, cover the bowl you are storing this mango salsa in with plastic wrap and gently press the plastic wrap into the salsa so it is touching it completely. this helps keep the avocado from browning as much. You can can then add an air tight lid to this if desired.
- If you are not a fan of spice, omit the jalapeño completely or use a portion of it. Removing the seeds also decreases the spice. You can also opt for a less spicy green chile pepper.
Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 654mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1179IU | Vitamin C: 47mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg