Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie recipe is a simple and delicious treat when baking the real deal may not be on the agenda. Smooth and creamy and with just the right amount of spice, it will have you celebrating fall flavors all season!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1 cup milk of choice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ice cubes, as needed to thicken
Combine all ingredients in a high powered blender.
Blend until smooth.
Garnish if desired with cinnamon, whipped cream and even some chopped pecans and enjoy immediately!
- Add in some greens: spinach or kale. You will lose the pretty orange color. Consider yourself warned.
- Make it a smoothie bowl! Start with half the milk and use a tamper to help process the smoothie. Top with chopped pecans, granola, and even whipped cream!
- No pumpkin? You could use sweet potato or butternut squash purée if desired. They will still have a fall flavor and a pretty orange color.
- Pour your pumpkin pie smoothies into popsicle molds for a fun way to eat your smoothie!
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 860mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 19338IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 228mg | Iron: 3mg