No Bake Banana Bread Bites
Get all of the flavor of freshly baked banana bread from these No Bake Banana Bread Bites but in only a fraction of the amount of time it takes to bake! Made with wholesome oats, nuts and dates for a great snack that will give you all the fuel with all the flavor!
Servings: 16 balls
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup raw almonds
- ½ cup rolled oats regular or gluten free
- 1 very ripe banana
- 5-7 medjool dates pitted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ T cinnamon
- dash of sea salt
In a food processor, combine walnuts, pecans and oats until a fine, grainy texture.
Add dates, banana, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon and combine until a dough starts to form.
Roll into bite sized balls. If it is hard to form into balls, freeze the dough for about 15-20 minutes first.
Refrigerate for about 20-30 minutes to set.
- If the "dough" seems a bit too thin, you can add some extra oats in. Feel free to pulse them in the food processor or just stir them in whole.
- Quick oats can also be used in place of the rolled oats if that is what you have on hand. Both should work fine.
- You can freeze these no bake banana oat balls for several months. I also chill them for about a week in an air tight container.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 184mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 18IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg