Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge with Marshmallow Cream
This 5 minute microwave Peanut Butter Fudge with marshmallow cream is the easiest treat you will ever make. So rich, creamy and the perfect treat for all the marshmallow lovers out there. Marshmallow creme gives this fudge an amazing creamy texture and extra, but optional, marshmallows are for the true marshmallow lovers in your life!
Servings: 36 pieces
- 10 oz. peanut butter chips white chocolate will work as well
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- ⅓ c creamy peanut butter
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ c marshmallow creme
- 1 c mini marshmallows optional
In a microwave safe bowl, combine the peanut butter chips and condensed milk. Microwave on high for 20 second increments stirring in between until chips are completely melted and mixture is smooth and creamy. This will take anywhere from 1 - 1½ minutes.
Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla and then gently add the marshmallow cream, stirring only until incorporated. If adding marshmallows, fold them in at this time.
Transfer to a parchment lined (or well greased--I often also grease the parchment for easier removal) 8x8 inch pan. Spread into one even layer. Chill until set.
Cut into 1 to 1½ inch pieces and store in an airtight container. If kept in the refrigerator, this fudge can keep for about 2 weeks.
- When making this microwave peanut butter fudge, do not over stir it or over heat it. Over stirring your fudge will cause the texture to be more grainy. Overheating the fudge will cause it to be dry and clumpy.
- TRIPLE CHECK that you have sweetened condensed milk and not evaporated milk. Evaporated milk will not work in this fudge recipe at all. The cans always look so similar and it is easy to mix them up. So make sure you have the condensed milk so you don't have to remake this.
- Cutting tips: you can use dental floss to cut your peanut butter marshmallow cream fudge for easy, smooth slices. Also, a super thin, sharp knife works well. Run it under hot water and then dry it before each few cuts.
Calories: 104kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 57mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 29IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg