White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
These White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins are a simple, sweet and fluffy baked good that you can whip up in under ten minutes. Bursting with fresh raspberries and rich white chocolate that melts into the muffins--a great option when you are craving something extraordinary!
Servings: 12 muffins
- 2 c flour (250 grams) fluffed, spooned and leveled
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ c granulated sugar plus extra 1-2 teaspoon for berries (optional)
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- ½ c unsalted butter melted and cooled
- ½ c whole milk room temperature
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla
- 6 oz raspberries approx. 1 ¼ cups
- ⅔ c white chocolate chips
- coarse sugar for topping muffins optional
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate, medium bowl, whisk the egg, butter, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and stir just until combined. Don't over stir here.
Gently fold the raspberries and white chocolate chips into the batter to combine. Scoop into muffin tin lined with muffin cups. Sprinkle coarse sugar over top if desired.
Bake for 19-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes up clean. Cool before serving. Store sealed at room temperature for about 4-5 days or in the refrigerator for one week.
- If your raspberries are a tad sour, toss them in about a teaspoon or two of sugar and let them sit for a few minutes before adding them into the batter.
- When measuring your flour, stir it up to aerate it before measuring it. Then spoon it into the measuring cup and then level with a knife.
- Room temperature ingredients make for the best, fluffiest muffins. If you want your muffins to have plenty of rise and fluffiness, then room temperature ingredients are a must. Allow the milk and eggs to sit out to come to temperature. When heating the butter, allow it to cool as well.
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 123mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 1mg