Air Fryer Broccoli
Simple, crispy parmesan crusted Air Fryer Broccoli is a perfect way to enjoy your veggies. Ready in 15 minutes but gone in less than that! Kid friendly for sure.
- 4 c fresh broccoli florets (about 1.5 - 2 heads of broccoli)
- 2 T olive oil
- ⅓ c parmesan, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ - ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
In a medium bowl, toss all of the ingredients together. Toss well to coat the broccoli evenly.
Spray the bottom of air fryer basket with oil. Add the broccoli into the basket and spread to make one even layer, as best as you can. Heat for 9-10 minutes at 370°F, shaking well to toss halfway through.
Serve immediately with an extra sprinkle of parmesan.
- Some air fryers need to be pre-heated and others heat up almost instantly. Make sure you know what your machine's needs are.
- You can omit the parmesan and still have delicious air fryer broccoli. Or you can top it with another cheese when serving--whatever you love.
- Try to chop the broccoli florets into somewhat similar sized pieces. This will allow for more even cooking.
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 303mg | Potassium: 298mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 639IU | Vitamin C: 81mg | Calcium: 135mg | Iron: 1mg