Slow Cooker BBQ Country Style Ribs
The easiest ribs you will EVER make. Prep these Slow Cooker Country Style Ribs in about 5 minutes and come back hours later to melt in your mouth BBQ ribs! Dinner doesn't get any more simple than this!
- 3 lb. country style ribs
- 1 ½ c BBQ Sauce
- 2 tsp ground mustard
- 2 tsp paprika
- ¼ - ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp cracked pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt, more or less to taste
Place country style ribs in a slow cooker. Add mustard, cayenne, paprika, salt, pepper and garlic and toss to evenly coat the meat. Pour the BBQ sauce over top of the meat to cover.
Cook ribs for 7-8 hours on low or 4-6 hours on high or until easily falling apart with a fork. Transfer to serving dish and cover with extra BBQ sauce from the slow cooker pot. Allow to rest for about 5 minutes before digging in!
- You can eat these slow cooker country style ribs with a fork easily. They fall apart nicely. If you don't touch or stir them until you are ready to eat, you should also be able to eat them with your hands. Up to you. You can break them into chunks and add the meat on a bun as well.
- If you can cook these on low, please do. There is NOTHING like slow, and I mean slow cooked pork. They say the best that comes to those who wait and that is 100% true in this case.
- Leftovers are amazing, so if you have any, save them for the next day for sure!
Calories: 520kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 168mg | Sodium: 633mg | Potassium: 857mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 484IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 2mg