Jello Pudding Pop Recipe
If you grew up on the classic creamy pop, this Jello Pudding Pop Recipe will take you back! Only a few ingredients and ready to pop in the freezer in less than ten minutes. A perfect treat with a variety of flavors to enjoy!
- 1 instant pudding mix (3.4 oz.)
- 2 c whole milk, cold
- ½ c whipping cream (or 1 cup cool whip)
- ¼ c sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla (optional)
- optional ingredients: caramel, sprinkles and more
In a mixing bowl, whip the whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks start to form. (This will take 3-5 minutes)
In another bowl, add milk, pudding mix, sugar and vanilla. Whisk well to combine. Stir in the whipped cream (or cool whip if using that instead) to fully incorporate.
Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving. Have fun with any additional ingredients as well! (I add a touch of caramel before adding the mixture as well as right on top before freezing.)
- My popsicle molds have 10 slots. I was able to get about 9 full for the most part. For this pudding pop recipe will certainly vary based on your mold.
- I made this with a bit of vanilla extract as well as without--both were great but I don't think it is 100% necessary so it is listed as an optional ingredient.
- Lots of variations and options. You can use any flavor, you can add a drizzle, dip in sprinkles, add a chocolate shell, stir in chocolate chips--the sky is the limit!
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 108mg | Potassium: 92mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 317IU | Calcium: 79mg