Air Fryer Hamburgers
Air fryers make delicious and juicy burgers that are cooked to perfection. These air fryer hamburgers are so simple to whip up and no fuss. Dinner is ready in 25 minutes. This will be your new go to recipe!
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¼ c onion, very small diced
- ½ c shredded cheese (I like cheddar jack)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp cracked pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and stir to fully incorporate. Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts and form into patties.
Press gently in the center of each patty to form a small indentation. This will help the burgers to cook evenly and keep them from swelling up.
Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
Place burgers into the basket of the air fryer, allowing them to be spaced out and not touching. You can cook these in batches if you don't have enough space.
Cook the burgers for 5 minutes and then flip and cook for another 5-7 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 160°F.
Add your favorite burger toppings and enjoy!
- We like our burgers cooked pretty nicely. Lighten up on the time if you are interested in a bit more pink in your burgers. Keep an eye on things and you will be golden.
- Adding cheese on top of a burger in the air fryer is not ideal. So I cook the cheese right into the burger. The amount of cheese in this recipe is on the light side. Feel free to double it up for a more cheesy air fryer burger.
- You can toast your buns right after pulling the burgers out of the air fryer if desired. We are huge fans of brioche buns these days and I literally cannot eat a burger with anything less.
- You shouldn't need any oil or spray oil when making this recipe. The burgers should easily flip in the air fryer.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 136mg | Sodium: 486mg | Potassium: 362mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 201IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 3mg