Red Velvet Cheesecake Dip
A few ingredients and 10 minutes is all you need to whip up this simple, no bake Red Velvet Cheesecake Dip. You can dip, spread or eat it straight from the spoon. A fun dessert that is ready in no time? Yes please!
- ½ c heavy whipping cream
- 1 8oz. block of cream cheese, softened
- 3 T sugar
- ⅔ c powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ c plus 1 T cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring (more or less to your liking)
In a medium bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside. In a separate medium bowl, using a hand or standing mixer, beat the powdered sugar, sugar and cream cheese until creamy, scraping down the sides as needed.
Add in the vanilla, food coloring and cocoa powder and beat until fully combined.
Gently fold in the whipped cream until smooth and creamy. Add extra food coloring if you want the color stronger.
Chill until ready to eat! Serve with any of your favorite dippers--or eat it straight off of the spoon!
- No food coloring? Don't like using food dye? Just skip it! You will have a delicious chocolate cheesecake dip instead of red velvet! It will still be delicious.
- Set this dip out for about 5-10 minutes before serving. This will soften it slightly and make it perfect for dipping.
Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 98mg | Potassium: 92mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 599IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg