This simple Watermelon Frose recipe is going to be the perfect refreshing summer drink you need! Just pop everything into the blender and you are all set. Rosé, watermelon, a hint of lime and a touch of peach schnapps will make this your summer drink!
- ½ Bottle Rosé wine (½ of a 750mL bottle)
- 4 c frozen watermelon cubes (freeze for at least 3 hours)
- ¼ c Peach Schnapps
- Juice of half a lime
Add all ingredients into a high powered blender.
Blend on high until smooth. Add more wine if it's too thick. You can add more watermelon or even a couple ice cubes if it seems too thin.
Pour to serve or store in the freezer in a freezer safe container and thaw later. Garnish with extra lime slices.
- This watermelon frosé will be great in the freezer for several weeks. I will make a big batch and put it in a freezer safe container and scoop it out as I want some. If doing so, let it sit out for at least half hour or so before drinking.
- I prefer to be able to drink this with a straw. If you want it thicker for a drink you can eat with a spoon, add more watermelon or lessen the amount of liquid.
- This recipe can easily be doubled. The recipe is a smaller batch cocktail, but you can use a full bottle of rosé versus half and double the other ingredients for a larger crowd.
Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 237mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 865IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg