Chocolate Cherry Milkshake
Dark sweet cherries, chunks of chocolate and all the goodness in this easy chunky Cherry Chocolate milkshake that you can eat with a spoon or a straw--you choose! Simple treat recipe everyone will love!
- 6 large scoops of vanilla ice cream slightly softened
- 1 c frozen cherries, slightly thawed
- 1 c milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 oz chocolate bar, roughly chopped
- whipped cream (optional)
In a high powered blender, add milk, cherries, vanilla and then scoop ice cream and press down. Blend on high until smooth.
Add in the chopped chocolate and pulse several times until broken down and mixed in. Pour into glasses and enjoy! Add extra chopped chocolate on top as well for even more goodness!
- 1 scoop of ice cream is roughly a half cup. For this recipe, you will need 3 cups of vanilla ice cream.
- If you want your chocolate cherry milkshake super smooth, add chocolate sauce instead of the chunks. You can add about 3 tablespoons.
- Other add ins you may like: mini M&M's chocolate sprinkles, crushed oreos, or even another fruit.
Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 144mg | Potassium: 528mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 48g | Vitamin A: 717IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 271mg | Iron: 1mg