Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake Cups
The easiest, 20 minute dessert you that everyone with LOVE, these Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake Cups are the perfect summer treat. 5 Ingredients and so simple to toss together!
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 oz. Cool Whip or whipped topping, separated
- ⅔ c powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 -18 Oreo cookies
Place the Oreos in a plastic bag and seal. Using a rolling pin or a sturdy wooden spoong, crush the Oreos. Set aside.
Using a hand or standing mixer, whip cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy and smooth. Gently stir in 2 cups whipped topping and vanilla. Fold in about ⅔ of the crushed Oreos.
Spoon the remaining crushed Oreos into the bottom of 4-6 small dessert dishes or jars. (I used 5 oz. jars) Divide the cheesecake filling evenly across the dishes and gently press onto the crushed Oreos. Chill until ready to serve. (30 minutes is great)
Top with whipped cream and more crushed Oreos before serving. Enjoy!
- I find this dessert to be very rich, so the servings are a bit small. You may want to double the batch if you are serving 6 people though.
- You can layer this Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake dessert and make it more parfait like if desired. Or you can put in one larger dish and spoon it out to serve.
- Any Oreo flavor will work--and there are tons of options these days.
- Add about ½ teaspoon of peppermint extract to make this a Mint cookies and cream treat.
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 314mg | Potassium: 170mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 574IU | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 3mg