5 Minute Blueberry Cheesecake Dip
This simple 5 Minute Blueberry Cheesecake Dip is so creamy and delicious-- and whips up in no time. It may not last that long either! Perfect fun dessert for the whole crowd.
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- ⅓ c sweetened condensed milk
- ½ c powdered sugar
- 1 ½ c frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla
Using a hand mixer or standing mixer, mix powdered sugar and cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
Add in condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla and beat until blended. Fold in 1 1/4 c blueberries, trying not to get too much of the blueberry juice into the cheesecake dip mixture.
For best results, chill for about 30 minutes before serving. Spoon remaining blueberries on top just before serving.
- You can use fresh blueberries as well in this recipe. I have made it with them and have mashed them up a bit or pulsed them in the food processor to break them down a bit before stirring the sugar in.
- You can lessen the condensed milk a bit if you don't want the dip to be too sweet.
- Allow the cream cheese to soften long enough to avoid any lumps in your cheesecake dip.
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 144mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 573IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 1mg