Tiramisu Hot Fudge Sundae
Make a sundae for yourself or set up an entire sundae bar for a fun twist on everyone's favorite.
- 2 scoops Blue Bunny Vanilla Ice cream
- 2 T Hot fudge sauce, heated
- ½-1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 4 ladyfinger cookies
- dollop of Reddi-wip
- ½ teaspoon cocoa powder (optional)
- 4-5 chocolate covered espresso beans (optional)
After heating hot fudge, mix in espresso powder and stir well to dissolve.
Spread half of the hot fudge at the bottom of desired dessert dish. Break three of the ladyfingers into pieces and place on top of the fudge.
Dust lady fingers lightly with cocoa powder and top with ice cream.
Spoon remaining hot fudge on top of ice cream and add dollop of Reddi-wip. Break the final ladyfinger in half and add on top along with a dusting of cocoa and a few coffee beans or dark chocolate covered espresso beans and enjoy!