Almond Joy Smoothie
Sometimes you feel like a nut, right? Then this simple and delicious Almond Joy Smoothie recipe is for you! Coconut, chocolate and almond goodness with some veggies to really kick it up a notch!
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 Handful of baby spinach
- 3 T unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 T cocoa powder
- 1 T chia seeds (optional)
- 3/4 cup milk (regular or dairy free)
- 1/4 tsp almond extract you can add a bit more, but almond extract can be pretty strong so start small.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup optional
- 3-5 ice cubes
Calories: 468kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 949mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 466IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 283mg | Iron: 3mg